- “A conversation with Joseph Gelfer will keep you thinking for days. Changing your perspective by displaying very accurate and detailed observations on day to day challenges, Joseph is not just somebody who listens, but a critical observer who understands. He easily places himself in your situation, ‘speaks your language,’ avoids the obvious and therefor empowers you to face and succeed challenges in a sustainable way. His honesty is intriguing, confronting and surprising. Just as his liberal sense of humor!” — Sebastiaan van Drongelen
- “I’m very grateful for Joseph Gelfer’s guidance. His insight has provided the clarity and liberation needed to commence and fully enjoy a new career path. Joseph’s assistance has always been within such a short time frame that I can move on from small hurdles immediately. These hurdles were both professional and personal and he has never spoken beyond his expertise which has build a great trust in his skills as a mentor.” — Michelle Coates
My coaching practice is focused on personal sustainability, by which I mean finding fulfilling ways to live that can be maintained in the long term, rather than deferring wellbeing to some point in the future where life will hopefully be more manageable.
I coach three central life themes: masculinity, parenting and spirituality. I also coach writing skills. Coaching is not about me providing you with answers (in the way I might with consulting services), rather enabling you to surface your own answers.
Contact me to arrange a free no-obligation consultation to see if coaching suits your needs. Coaching is in-person in Melbourne or via phone/email/Skype anywhere else.
- Men: I can help you find clarity about who you are as a man, and how social expectations around masculinity influence how you behave. This has profound implications upon how your personal and professional lives unfold.
- Women: I can help you understand the impact that men have upon your lives, and the role you also play in this process. This has profound implications upon how you understand your relationships with men in both your personal and professional lives.
- I can help you navigate the complex expectations of being a parent, allowing you to identify and live the values that are important to you.
- I can help you find balance in your life so that you can do justice to being both an individual and a parent.
- I can help you distil the big issues of ultimate value in your life, whether they be spiritual or existential.
- I can help you negotiate with the spiritual tradition into which you were born so that you evolve together, reducing disconnect with your personal values.
- I can help you find clarity about the reasons why you want to write, and what you should be writing (I’ve done it all from commercial copy-writing to academic monographs).
- I can help you establish goals and practices that will enable you to get your writing done, even if you have a busy lifestyle.
- Regular: $150 per hour (or a block of six sessions for $800, which is a saving of $100).
- Concession (for those who earn under $50k p/a): $100 per hour.
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 One session $150.00 2 Six sessions $800.00 3 One session (conc) $100.00
- Shipping Rate: F