- “Gelfer’s book should be read by all sex therapists, sexologists, coaches, participants in men’s and women’s studies programs, and mandatory in high school curricula, let alone in the hands of parents, teachers, clergy, psychotherapists” — Amazon
- “You have opened my eyes. Thank you” — masculinityconspiracy.com
- “This was a really incredible book that I’ve just finished reading, and am very grateful to have had the opportunity to read it” — masculinityconspiracy.com
- “Sensitive, informed and brutally honest writing” — masculinityconspiracy.com
- “I have not used the phrase ‘scales fell from my eyes’ ever before but this made it happen. Thank you for an extraordinarily lucid, funny and exhilarating product.” — masculinityconspiracy.com
- “This book breaks new ground. The subject matter is bound to elicit controversy, but one that must be faced with humble courage for the sake of fostering human solidarity and ecological sustainability” — Mother Pelican
What if the biggest conspiracy in human history had gone completely unnoticed?
What if that conspiracy was responsible for some of the biggest problems the world faces today?
Wouldn’t you want to know? Wouldn’t you want to do something about it?
Well guess what: You can.
The Masculinity Conspiracy is a free online book about masculinity. It argues that nearly every assumption about masculinity in contemporary society is wrong. The result is nothing short of exposing a worldwide conspiracy that has been preventing humanity from reaching its fullest potential.